Would you like to be an Holistic Belief Reprogramming (HBR) coach?
Put another way, do you feel a calling to be a Teacher of God, and you have been looking for a practical way to help other people while also helping yourself?
Although I’m very early in the process on this right now, I am considering the possibility of creating a residential mentoring program for people who are interested in becoming HBR coaches. This would most likely be held in the Lake Tahoe area (Truckee, California) in the spring (April and May) and/or the fall (September, October, November).
This means we would be living, breathing, teaching, and learning HBR all day every day, and what better way to learn how to become a fully integrated teacher than by bringing this system into a real life residential situation …
To learn more about my coaching method, see the basics in these articles:
http://www.spiritualseduction.com/erikas-15-week-miracle-coaching-program (15-week Miracle Coaching course overview)
Here are some testimonials from the program:
There are a lot of benefits of being an HBR coach, which include:
- Making a very substantial contribution to other people’s lives (you will become one of God’s Miracle workers) … this leads to the second benefit …
- Feeling good about what you do (nothing is more satisfying than receiving the joyful emails from my clients as they begin to see their lives change and their problems disappear) …
- Making money while helping others (as you help other people change their beliefs about their natural ability to attract abundance, you will also change your own beliefs – you receive the miracles you give)
- Work for yourself (never be an employee again, be at the forefront of the restructuring of society that will lead to equality for everyone and no more domination structures)
- Freedom (you can work with people anywhere in the world via Skype and telephone, so you can live anywhere you have an internet connection and make your own schedule)
- Community and connection (one of the best parts of being a coach are the friends I’ve made all over the world, and the events I’m invited to speak at each year)
- Healing (as I have developed my method and coached others, my body spontaneously healed)
- Happiness (you will learn how to have real happiness, the kind that is not dependent on anything that happens outside of you)
- Empowerment (you will learn how to solve problems of any magnitude and get the results you want)
- Peace (you will no longer be living in fear, hatred, anger, blame, or shame … you will be free of all those things)
- Deep connection with God and alignment with the Universal Will (you will be living your true life purpose)
There are many other perks … the primary one being an enduring joy that most people still only dream of having … and, once you have claimed that joy as your birthright, the ability to give as you have received, and bring others into that joy with you … it doesn’t get any better than this!
If you have not read the Manual for Teachers in A Course in Miracles, I highly recommend you do read it. If it resonates with you, you are probably a good candidate for this residential HBR training program.
Here is an excerpt from the Manual for Teachers:
As the teacher of God advances in his training, he learns one lesson with increasing thoroughness. He does not make his own decisions; he asks his Teacher for His answer, and it is this he follows as his guide for action. This becomes easier and easier, as the teacher of God learns to give up his own judgment. The giving up of judgment, the obvious prerequisite for hearing God’s Voice, is usually a fairly slow process, not because it is difficult, but because it is apt to be perceived as personally insulting. The world’s training is directed toward achieving a goal in direct opposition to that of our curriculum. The world trains for reliance on one’s judgment as the criterion for maturity and strength. Our curriculum trains for the relinquishment of judgment as the necessary condition of salvation.
If you find yourself intrigued by what I just wrote, and you are interested in becoming an HBR coach, please email me at Erika@ErikaAwakening.com …
Welcome to your new beautiful life … :)
About the Author:
Erika Awakening is a Harvard Law School graduate and former practicing attorney. She left the rat race to become a location-independent entrepreneur, holistic life coach, blogger, speaker, healer, and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping) expert. Erika Awakening is one of the world's foremost experts on eradicating limiting beliefs and lifestyle design on your own terms. Learn more about Erika Awakening
If you liked this article, you will LOVE Erika's EFT tapping video products and coaching ... Get Started Now: