Lately I have had quite a few people express interest in partnering with me for business. I am very open to this. AND, as with potential suitors, I need to make a few things clear …
Everything in my life is about alignment. If it does not feel pretty much perfectly aligned, I’m not going to do it. I’m happy right now. My business is successful, and all my needs are met. And to top it all off, I have cultivated simplicity in my life and I intend to keep my life simple. So any potential partnering would need to enhance that happiness and success and simplicity, not add headaches to my life.
Here are a few things about business partners that you might not have thought of:
1. Synergy. It only makes sense for us to partner in business if we are both going to end up better off – I am a big fan of the win/win. What I have mastered is customer loyalty at relatively high price points. Once my customers buy from me once, they tend to love the products and coaching services so much that they buy from me over and over again. This is not an accident, it is a skill that I have developed to keep customers happy and committed.
What would make the most sense for me in partnering is teaming up with someone who has a much bigger list than I do who is selling at lower price points. By combining that larger audience with the business model that I have developed, we could create a massive win/win.
2. Practical, real-life results. There is a world of difference between being a powerful healer and having a successful and abundant healing business. There are lots of amazing healers in the world who have not done their transformation work around business and money. This is not a small process. It took a lot of commitment and dedication on my part to go from just being a powerful healer to also being successful with the business. I am only going to team up with people who have already made this leap. Do not underestimate the amount of inner work needed to make this leap. If you want me to teach you how to make this leap, you will need to sign up for coaching. For business partners, I expect that you have already made the leap and do not need coaching from me. We will surely learn from each other, if we are already essentially equals (ideally with complementary talents and strengths).
The bottom line is this: great ideas are a dime a dozen. I am not impressed by an idea unless you have demonstrated clearly that you have what it takes to implement that idea and achieve tangible, indeed spectacular, results.
3. Don’t ask me to be anything other than myself. One of the reasons that I have shied away from many business partnerships is that I am not going to “tone it down” so as not to offend people. The way I am, including posting photographs of myself in my underwear, delivering tough love, using the words “fuck” and “God” in the same sentence, is all part of the magical transformational process of Holistic Belief Reprogramming. To ask me to dumb that down would be totally out of integrity with what I teach. Might some people in your audience be offended by me? Yes, and that is okay. Trust me, we will convert the people who are meant to buy, and it will exceed your wildest dreams even if you lose a few folks at the margins. If you need me to be anything other than my full self in order for us to partner, this is not going to be a good fit.
4. This will be 500 times easier if you are using my products. Honestly I don’t see how a business partnership is going to be nearly as harmonious as it could be unless you are using my products. If we were working closely together, we’d probably be using them together, as I find that my life runs more smoothly and my business is more abundant when I am tapping the videos daily.
5. Integration is key. Recently I had a man interested in investing $100K with me. I thought about it overnight and realized that separating the investor from his investment would not be in alignment with Holistic Belief Reprogramming. If you want to invest money in the business, you will also need to be personally invested in the business and the results … and using the products daily. Too many headaches can be avoided completely by daily use of Holistic Belief Reprogramming for me to settle for anything less than fully engaged partners who are using the products.
Erika Awakening, High Priestess of Miracles here at TAPsmarter